Friday, October 17, 2008

"W"

I know everyone thinks they have beautiful children. In fact, it is probably one of the many faults of nearly all dads, or at least it should be. But I think I am one of the worst offenders in the world! I think my kids are eye candy.

I am not sure there is anything really wrong with thinking your kids are beautiful. I mean, can it really hurt them to have adoring parents who on countless occasions stand speechless as they hover over digital cameras, or computers looking at images of their little creations, wondering how the good graces of nature could have pulled off something so down right amazing. Nah, I don't think so.

I obviously attribute all the "beautiful-ness" bestowed on my children to my wife. Surely it is not hard to see that the apple most certainly did not fall far from HER tree. In fact, truth be said, our little apples appear to have been tenderly plucked and gently placed right next their delicious mother.

So it is with pride, and with very little hesitation (however, I am sure my hesitation is bound to increase as she moves into older years, when mine are not the only adoring eyes) that I share my beautiful little girl with the world.

7 comments:

Mandee said...

She is beautiful!

heymaughan said...

Wow, Patagonia! Did you get paid for that? (or are you just getting really good at photoshop?) :)

heymaughan said...

Thank you about the apple and the tree stuff, by the way. It's always nice when you pop in and blog cause you say really nice things. I would have given all the credit to you though. Bleooop. Bleooop.

Minna Dyer said...

You DO have beautiful children. She looks exactly like your lovely wife.

Anonymous said...

Our adorable Windsor! We miss all of you and love you so much.

Love, Papa LeRoy and Grandma Teri

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty...like her Mom...

Andy saw this and his first comment was "can we get a discount at Patagonia now?" Good heavens...he sees "Patagonia" and he is immediately pulled by his guilt pleasure, outerwear.

Miss you.

Tamara Atkin said...

After really looking over your photos, I have decided that, besides having Amy's eyes exactly and hair, windyr looks more like Brian. She has his forehead, nose and mouth. I guess that makes her an even mix. Do an experiment with photo shop and paste Amy's eyes and hair onto Brian's face and see if you get W.