Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Found the problem...

Ah hah, found the problem. I have three blogger accounts, only one of which I have actually worked on. When I logged in I was logging into an old account for which I never made a blog...hence my inability to access this particular blog. After some correspondence with blogger support we have corrected the problem and now I can update my blog.

This being said, however, in the short time it took to iron out this kink, I have designed an entire website to replace this blog. (Mac makes that really easy, by the way. It makes me sound cooler than I am.) Now I have to decide which route to take, so I'll keep you posted. Either way, we're back in the business of family documentation, so we hope there will be one or two folks out there who stop in for some cyber visits.

No comments: