Thursday, May 31, 2007

June Eve


Tonight we celebrate June Eve--the last night before the month of June. My family says, bring on the summer! (Although our summer vacation doesn't start until 3 weeks into June--which is ridiculous.) June is also nice for reasons like sunshine (oh wait, we have June Gloom) and my anniversary (Oh wait, we moved our wedding up two months.) Well, June still has its perks. Especially THIS June, as the countdown to i-Phone begins. I recently found my Razr phone in the dishwasher, having completed a full cycle thanks to my 17 month old two year old. My husband found the timing of the loss of my phone a little uncanny considering the release date for the much anticipated i-Phone, but really I'm innocent. And the anticipation of this new device is making the weeks without a cell phone more bearable for me. It is also doing nice things for Apple stock, even if our riveted attention to wall street has taken over our evenings. So, welcome June...we've been waiting for you.

5 comments:

heymaughan said...

Marie, your husband is still famous at our house for his involvement with this!!!

Anonymous said...

And you will not be disappointed Maughan family. I've seen all the features, and it is so slick. Its the coolest phone I've seen.

Anonymous said...

And you will not be disappointed Maughan family. I've seen all the features, and it is so slick. Its the coolest phone I've seen.

Anonymous said...

Oops, how did that happen!

sandeebeaches said...

Too bad you'll have to take up a second job to pay for one. I say the price tag when I was choking down the price of my new phone. It's not pretty.